Monday, May 21, 2007

Pimped out like Indiana Jones

It's 12:30 now. I leave for the airport in 4 hours. I haven't decided yet if I should try to sleep before I leave. Honestly, I don't think I'd be able to sleep even if I tried. I'm pretty jacked up right now. I have a few chores to do...get some bills taken care of for while I'm gone, clean the kitchen, take out take out the trash, etc. It's hard for me to believe that I'm going to be wading through the mud of the Amazon Jungle in a little over a day. I can't wait to wear my "jungle clothes". I'm going to be pimped out like Indiana Jones....only minus the bullwhip. Rather, I'll be armed with sunscreen and granola bars. Prepare yourselves for stories filled with pirrhana eating, monkey touching, and river swimming goodness. Let's hope there will be no running away from anacondas or malaria-induced hallucinations. Check back in a few weeks for pictures.

Wish me luck!

4 comments:

Jeremy QA Gibbens said...

Good luck! Come back with all of your limbs.

Jeremy QA Gibbens said...

And thanks so much for helping out before my party yesterday.

lizzardbeth said...

We will miss you! Have so much fun and don't be scared when you confront death.

poopee shmoopee said...

missing you!