Wednesday, March 28, 2007

My true destiny is calling!

Lesley: eww I just found a hair growing out of my neck. I need to tweeze that mofo

Elizabeth
: like at the edge of your hairline, or in a totally non-populated area?

Lesley
: totally non-populated, under my jaw bone

Elizabeth
: WHAT?!?!?! That is your CHIN not your NECK

Lesley
: no it's not! it's on my neck!

Elizabeth
: sorry. hairy chin

Lesley
: by my lymph node

Elizabeth
: especially strange!

Lesley
: sign of cancer?

Elizabeth
: I've heard that is a mark of greatness

Lesley
: oh, I like that one better

Elizabeth
: it's true, it's like being born with a caul

Lesley
: ha ha...maybe they'll ask me to stay [in Peru] and be a shaman because of my neck hair

Elizabeth
: TOTALLY!

Lesley
: like "The Gods Must be Crazy" only instead of a Coke bottle it’s a neck hair

Elizabeth
: DON'T PLUCK IT!

Elizabeth
: it might be like removing the birthmark that says you're the new messiah

Lesley
: that'd be missing out on some great opportunities...

Elizabeth
: hells yeah! you don't want to close any doors, you know?

10 comments:

Jeremy QA Gibbens said...

I have one single radioactive eyebrow hair that grows literally twice as long as any other eyebrow hair I have if I let it go. Sometimes I'll forget about it, then one day I look in the mirror, and it's one long-ass hair poking into the ionosphere. Gross.

Hedy De Vine said...

I used to have an albino pubic hair that I plucked and kept in a little container. I gave it to one of my friends as a joke. I hope he still has it even though he is horrible judgmental christian psycho who won't be friends with me because I didn't want to date him.

lesley said...

HA! You guys are freaks...

But seriously, we just need one more person who has a freaky super-hair and we got ourselves the next Fantastic Four!

Aliecat said...

I have a psychotic chin hair that will never go away...

lizzardbeth said...

I have a long one that grows out of my shoulder!

The-Pillsbury-Gay-Boy said...

is it me or do weird hair growths not as uncommon as i was always conditioned to believe?

i guess i have a patch of pubic hair on my inner thigh. its like the size of a quarter, but separate from the rest... weird..

Jeremy QA Gibbens said...

Hee hee... pube.

Butchie said...

I knew a girl in high school that had a single arm hair that would grow up to 6 inches until it would get yanked by accident.

I have one on the dark side of my beer gut that grows abnormally long, too. I never see it anymore, because I wax my body and tan a lot.

lesley said...

Butchieboy, do you also grease your freshly waxed body up and go down a Slip 'n Slide at an unusually fast speed?

Hedy De Vine said...

Lezbie, where is the cleave pic I sent you?! You were supposed to post it!!!